Application Call to Participate in the 12th HOPE Meeting
The 12th HOPE Meeting with Nobel Laureates is being organized by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) from March 9 to 13, 2020 in Tsukuba, Japan. The outline of the meeting can be accessed <here>.
Nepal JSPS Alumni Association (NJAA) is going to nominate upto two excellent PhD students and/or young researchers in Nepal who specialize in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology/Medicine, or other related fields. Hence, those interested and eligible to participate in the 12th HOPE Meeting are called to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25, 2019 with the following content:
- Completely filled Application Form. (Download the Application Form from <here>. The instructions to fill the Application Form can be downloaded from <here>.)
- CV with academic achievements and publications.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a PhD student or young researcher (within 5 years from receiving their PhDs as of 1 April 2019) with excellent academic performance
- Have not been selected to participate in the past HOPE Meetings
- Be able to participate in the entire Meeting program
- An excellent record of research and a high interest in the societal influence of scientific knowledge and its utilization
- Strong interest in a wide scope of science and research
- Expectation that the applicant will go on to advance future research in the subject field(s)
- Expectation that by participating in the meeting the applicant will initiate joint research and/or build collegial networks in the future
- A strong desire to participate actively in the meeting exchanges and discussions
- Ample English proficiency to do so